The Little Rock Air Force Base Compatible Use Study is under development by the Compatible Use Study consultant team in coordination with the City of Jacksonville and under the guidance of two steering committees (a Policy Committee and a Technical Advisory Committee) with input from the general public. More information on the Policy Committee and the Technical Advisory Committee can be found under the “Partners” tab above.
Public input is critical to the Compatible Use Study and the community will have multiple opportunities to provide information, ask questions, and provide comments. Public meetings will be held throughout the Compatible Use Study process to inform the community of the study’s progress and to seek input for the deliverables. Public meetings will be identified on this page when information is available.
Central Arkansas residents are invited to participate in the next LRAFB Compatible Use Study Virtual Town Hall on Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. (Central).
The consultant team will review the results of the public survey, present preliminary results of compatibility analyses, and discuss relevant local and state regulations and statutes.
Due to the ongoing health concerns related to the COVID-19 virus, the Virtual Town Hall will be held through Zoom and also livestreamed to the project Facebook page.
To watch the Town Hall Meeting on Facebook Live:
You do not need a Facebook account to watch the livestream.
Navigate to: @LittleRockAirForceBaseCUS
Look for our latest post and click the link to see the livestream.
You will be able to post questions for the presenters on our Facebook page during the livestream, but they may not be answered during the Town Hall. Live Q&A will occur through Zoom during the Town Hall.
To Join the Town Hall Meeting through Zoom, you’ll need the Meeting ID and a phone, tablet, or computer.
- There’s no need to create an account or download special software ahead of time—if you join the meeting through a web browser (like Safari, Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer), the Zoom web browser client will automatically download when you join your first Zoom meeting.
- You also can download the desktop or mobile version of the Zoom app from your device’s app store.
- If you’d prefer to join only by phone, you will be able to listen to the meeting but won’t be able to see the presentation or ask questions.
- If you join through a web browser or the Zoom app, you have the option to use video. This will be turned off by default, but you can turn your video on or off at any time. If you turn off video, you’ll still be able to see the presenters and other participants who are using video. When you join the meeting, your audio is automatically muted.
- At the beginning of the meeting, we’ll take a few minutes to review how to use the Zoom Chat feature to ask questions.
How to Join the LRAFB Compatible Use Study Town Hall Zoom Meeting on
Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 6:30pm (Central):
- One-click link: https://zoom.us/j/391016976
- Navigate to: zoom.us
- Enter the Meeting ID: 391-016-976
- Open the Zoom app on your device
- Tap or click “Meet & Chat”
- Tap or click Join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 391-016-976
- Enter your name
- Tap or click “Join”
If you plan to join only by phone, or to use the phone for audio (rather than your device speakers), dial any of the following numbers and then enter the Meeting ID and press #. When you are prompted to enter the Participant ID, simply press # again.
To view instructions for joining a Zoom Meeting based on the type of device you’re using:
If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to post them on the Little Rock Compatible Use Study Facebook page, or contact the team at:
Jacksonville Economic Development and Cultural Alliance